Ideas & Inspiration for Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a know-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have nothing in common. But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship—the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be.
Title-specific resources for your Book to Art Club:
- Suggested discussion questions from the publisher
- Educator's Guide from Vamos a Leer website
- Project ideas and inspiration Pinterest board for this title.
- 2013 Stonewall Book Award
- 2013 Printz Honor
- 2013 YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults Top Ten
- 2013 Pura Belpré Author Award
About the suggested projects:
This YA fiction novel deals with predjudices, self-discovery, and unconditional love under the beautiful night sky. Expand your own universe by creating starry pieces that inspire discussion on issues that are important to you and your community.